Going on a family holiday is an exciting prospect, so don’t let the fear of extra costs ruin it. With an A1 Travel holiday, everything is paid for up-front, including food, drink, entertainment and activities. Now the costs potentially run up by that hungry and thirsty family group won’t get out of hand.
And the news just gets better because A1travel offers a super-low deposit of £35pp on summer 2015 holidays and up to 70% off high street prices
Our cheap family holidays include fun spots such as waterparks, where the fun is wet, wild and non-stop, or sun-drenched resorts where the only organisation you’ll have to do is decide whether to drop the kids off with the entertainment staff or join in yourself...
Tips for booking a perfect family holiday
- When to Book - To ensure you have the widest choice of suitable accommodation at the best prices its best to book at least 9 months in advance
- Flight Times - Always check flight times before you book. Its usually the case that the most unsociable flights are the cheapest so its an important factor to consider especially when travelling with young children.
- Family Health - Health consideration vary from country to country even in Europe so its important that you find out whether any jabs or medication such as malaria tablets are required.
- Holiday research - Before booking anything always do your research by using sites like www.tripadvisor.co.uk and the foreign office for advice on family friendly resorts. Also check out family oriented forums like mumsnet.com where you can talk to other holiday makers about their past experiences.
- Hotel Research - When you have decided on your destination look into your hotels facilities such as kids club restrictions - make sure you are aware of the ages they cater for.
Booking your family holiday with A1 Travel.
Booking your family holiday is easy with A1 Travel. We have 100's of family friendly hotels all over Europe and beyond. Our call centre is available 7 days a week and with our knowledgable staff we can guide you to the perfect family holiday.